Here is, finally, my third SECTION montage! I hope you guys enjoy. I really tried to step-up a level and deliver you something better than before. The best way of encouraging me is leaving a constructive comment, liking my video and of course subcribing to my channel. I want to say a special thanks to my uncle for the neat introduction he made up for me and the SB TEAM! I dedicate this montage to the gamers i've been playing with for years: HARDCORE SB, FUZION SB, NIXON SB, SICKSKILL SB, TAKEDOWN SB, CHROME, NEPTUNE, NEMOREXXX, KRIHZYY, SNIPEZoCHEESEZ, WEEDORAMA, UCR DIBS and BR3AKOFF. Edited by: LOADED SB Gameplay by: LOADED SB Software: SONY VEGAS Pro 11 Song: The Reality: Memphis May Fire Recording time: 1 Month/ Editing time: 1 Month Also, you might have missed the following: SECTION 1: www.youtube.com SECTION 2: www.youtube.com LOAD-A-LICIOUS Ep.2: www.youtube.com Thank you!
0 comments: