Sunday, May 13, 2012

Fus Ro Dah Nova Bomb (Yogscast)

Fus Ro Dah Nova Bomb (Yogscast)

ALL CREDIT GOES TO YOGSCAST FOR THE RECORDING!!! DON'T HATE!!! (sorry about quality, I lost my toaster so I used an old friends potato) I watched the Cinema Mods video and decided that the nova bomb really seems like a FUS RO DAH!!! to me so I decided to barrow one of their nova bomb shots and added the sound. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!! What Youtube has managed to compare this to: "Live (Jesus Jones Album)" "Arctic Monkeys" "Arctic Monkeys (Musical Group)" Dog Leona Dad Bleeding Hillbilly Big Polaris "Leona Lewis" Singing "Leona Lewis (Musical Artist)" Time "Bleeding Love" Blake Performance Triangle "Richard Burton (Film Actor)" Sand "Love Live" MINECRAFT BITCHES!!! The mods they were using: Minema - www.minecraftforum.net GLSL shaders mod - www.minecraftforum.net Unbelieveable Shaders - www.minecraftforum.net Optifine - www.minecraftforum.net Too Many Items - www.minecraftforum.net Voxelsniper - dev.bukkit.org Camera Studio - www.minecraftforum.net Modloader - www.minecraftforum.net ! ModloaderMP - www.minecraftforum.net MinecraftForge - www.mod-buildcraft.com Explosives+ - www.minecraftforum.net John Smith Texture Pack - www.minecraftforum.net Dokucraft Texture Pack - www.minecraftforum.net Singleplayer Commands - www.minecraftforum.net





0 comments: